Nariya makhana laddoos are small balls of heaven. E recipe is my favorite during festive season . Easy to make and less time consuming laddoos.
- Fox-nut powder ( Makhana) – 100 gm
- Sugar – 250 gm
- Coconut powder – 500 gm
- Cardamom – 5 to 6 pods
- Cashew nuts – 50 gm
- Almonds – 50 gm
- Raisins – 50 gm
- Chilori almonds – 30 gm
- Milk – 250 ml
- Ghee- 1 cup
Method of preparation:
- Heat a pan and dry roast makhana .
- Add ghee to the same pan and roast all the dry fruits one by one till golden in color i.e., almonds, cashew nuts, raisins. cut into small pieces.
- Grind the makhana and sugar separately into a fine powder.
- Keep aside and cool down everything for sometime.
- Mix properly Makhana powder , sugar powder , coconut powder,cardamon powder , Almonds, Cashew, Chiroli almonds , Raisins, warm milk .
- Make small portion laddoos just like lemon size balls.