Nariya makhana laddoos are small balls of heaven . This recipe is my favorite during festive season . Easy to make and less time consuming laddoos.
Foxnut & Coconut laddoo | Makhana Nariyal Laddoo | Makhana Coconut Laddoo
- 100 gm Fox-nut powder
- 250 gm Sugar
- 500 gm Coconut powder
- 5 to 6 Cardamom
- 50 gm Cashew
- 50 gm Almonds
- 50 gm Raisins
- 30 gm Chilori almonds
- 250 ml Milk
- 1 Cup Ghee
- Heat a pan and dry roast makhana .
- Add ghee to the same pan and roast all the dry fruits one by one till golden in color i.e., almonds, cashew nuts, raisins. cut into small pieces.
- Grind the makhana and sugar separately into a fine powder.
- Keep aside and cool down everything for sometime.
- Mix properly Makhana powder , sugar powder , coconut powder,cardamon powder , Almonds, Cashew, Chiroli almonds , Raisins, warm milk .
- Make small portion laddoos just like lemon size balls.