Spinach Soup Recipe- here is one easy and tasty low calorie spinach soup recipe.I love soups specially when its raining or during winter time.My Spinach Soup Recipe is very healthy and tasty.So let’s make spinach soup/palak soup.
Spinach Soup । Palak Soup । How to make palak soup
Servings: 2 People
- 125 gm Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1/2 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Butter
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1/4 inch piece Ginger finely chopped
- 1-2 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to Taste
- First, wash and clean the leaves of the spinach well.If the spinach leaves are big, then chop them roughly.
- Dissolve 1/2 tablespoon corn starch in 1/2 cup milk.Make sure that there are no lumps of flour.
- Heat 1/2 tsp butter and 1/2 tsp oil together on medium flame, in a pan.Add chopped garlic and ginger, saute for a few seconds and then add chopped onion.
- Saute until onion turns light brown.
- Add Spinach, cook until spinach wilts.
- Add 1 cup of water, salt and sugar.Stir well and let it boil for 3-4 minutes.Sugar is an optional in the Spinach soup recipe.Sugar is added to retain rich green color of Palak soup.
- Now turn off the flame and let the mixture cool for 8-10 minutes.After cooling, make smooth puree in the mixer grinder or using a stick blender (hand blender).Transfer the mixture to the same pan after making the smooth puree.
- Add dissolved cornstarch and stir continuously for 2-3 minutes over medium flame.Add black pepper powder.
- Now let the mixture cook for 5 minutes.Now you can taste for the seasonings and adjust soup according to your taste.
- Your Yummy and healthy Spinach Soup is ready.Serve it hot.
Leave a Reply