Tomato Soup is popular in all indian restaurants.It is generally served as an appetizer before the meal.Make your very own Tomato Soup with this easy and delicious Tomato Soup Recipe.So let’s make Tomato Soup Recipe.
Tomato Soup । Tomato Soup Recipe । How to make tomato soup
- 4 Large Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tbsp Beetroot Chopped
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 7-8 Black Pepper
- 1 Bay Leaf Small Piece
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
- 1 1/2 Cup Water
- Salt to Taste
- First of all, clean all the vegetables.
- Now chop the tomatoes into large pieces and cut beet into small pieces.
- Put tomato, garlic, beet, black pepper and sharp leaves in a saucepan.Now add 1 cup of water and salt as per requirement, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the beet sugar and tomatoes turn soft.If you are using a pressure cooker, pressure-cook them over medium flame for 2 whistles.
- When they turn soft, turn off the flame.Remove the lid and let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
- Now Discard the bay leaf and blend the mixture in the mixer grinder.If the mixture is still hot, then make puree carefully while making the puree.
- Strain prepared puree through a sieve or a strainer in a bowl.Discard the residue.Do not use a very fine strainer, as we need tomato pulp in the soup.
- Now take a pan and heat 1/2 tablespoon butter in it and add 1-tsp flour to it.Keep stirring continuously with a spoon and cook for a minute.
- Now slowly-slowly add the tomato puree and stir continuously to avoid lumps formations.Add 1-teaspoon sugar, 1/2 cup water and mix well.
- Now keep it to boil on high flame.When the mixture starts boiling, reduce flame to medium and cook for 5 minutes.Taste for salt and black pepper at this stage and add more if required.
- Turn off the flame.Yummy-yummy Tomato Soup Ready.Now garnish well and serve hot.